- SEO Marketer – Internship
- SEO Marketer – Working Student
C&L is a classic trading company in the field of consumer goods with products that are as sustainable and close to nature as possible. Recyclability and low emissions in production are a focus of our product portfolio. In our niche, we are one of the leading companies in the field, of distribution, marketing, trading, and global sourcing between the two important continents Europe and Asia. Our international team, consisting of 6 different nationalities from three continents supports us with expertise and high commitment. Our special expertise is in European food retail with customers such as ALDI, EDEKA, Carrefour, Migros, Spar, DM, Auchan, ALDI, etc.
- Determine online product and brand content to create initial and ongoing strategies to optimize content on the Amazon platform.
- Plan & execute Amazon content strategy including imagery, video and A+ content.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Analyse Amazon consumer reviews and buying habits to adjust for shifting attitudes on the product display page, focusing on keyword highlights and improving customer experience.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels.
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights.
- Build and launch Facebook / Instagram Ads, monitor them and recommend new strategies based on data, testing and results reports.
Who are we looking for?
- BSc degree in Design or relevant field, and advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Social networks, Metrics apps, SEO language, and social media content creator apps.
- Advance knowledge in SEO/Content Writing and Amazon Catalogue Management with a deep understanding of Amazon SEO and listing optimization best practices.
- Experience managing and optimizing online traffic growth from multiple sources including, direct traffic, SEO, search marketing, banner ads, affiliates, social and influencers indispensable
- Knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Very good use of all common programs of web development software and MS Office.
- Hands on experience with promotion and marketing oriented to different types of brands. (e.g.: kitchenware, beauty, cosmetics, etc.)
- A self-organised working style and the ability to manage a large workflow effectively.
FIELD OF ACTIVITY
- SEO in content creation for Amazon Marketplace, websites and online shops. Application of skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics of Google Analytics and other online sources.
- Key listing optimization on Amazon for our brands and products in various categories and own the process of keyword research and copywriting, as well as new item setup and content coordination, processing, tracking, and troubleshooting.
- Operation of latest search engine optimization techniques in Amazon platform, brands website and social media networks.
- Interpretation website traffic and online customer engagement metrics. Content programming as well as website architecture.
- Shape our social media presence and establish online strategies, take responsibility for the consistency of all online communication, continually create marketing content optimised for e-Commerce like social media campaigns, display advertising, newsletters, online banners and others.
- Dealing with influencer marketing and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
What do we offer?
- Participation and involvement in a growing company
- Very practical internship position with opportunities for full-time employment
- Full involvement in daily activities
- Providing a rich and complete work experience
- Getting to know different marketing and sales strategies
- Experience in the fields of Sales & Marketing, as well as Market analysis and research
- Direct contact to major retailers (PAN-European players) and professionals
- Experience in On-and Offline trade
- Learning to work with Google Trends and various SEO analytics tools
- Depending on the language skills, involvement in different countries
- Very good working atmosphere with many international employees
- Young and motivated international team
- Experience to oversee own projects
Are you interested?
Please send an email with following documents to:
- Curriculum Vitae + Certificate of enrolment from university
- Work or internship and language certificates if available
- Other certificates, f.e. graduation certificate if available
- Transcript of courses taken and its grades
Andreas Jang is looking forward to receiving your application via e-mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 0241 5100 23 38